My Dark Circles Blog Forum My Dark Circles Blog Forum
Discuss Everything About Dark Circle Under Eyes

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Contact FormContact Form   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

without makeup...

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Bookmark this thread with your favorite bookmark service!    My Dark Circles Blog Forum -> Make Up Tips to Cover Dark Circles
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Alan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: without makeup... Reply with quote

How to hide dark circles without makeup? One of my friend has a very sensitive skin and is allergic to cosmetics...How to hide dark circles with makeup? Suggestions please...
'); //-->

Best Eye Creams

Get LifeCell Here!

** Best Wrinkle Cream Used By Models And Celebrities**

Click Here To Get Rid of Your Dark Circles Under Eyes

How Much Dark Circles Under Eyes Surgery Cost

Losing Dark Cirlces Without Surgery

Why Lack of Sleep Cause Dark Circles Under Eyes

Brand new iPhone. Get an iPhone 5 now. Click Here!!

** Click Here to Read on My Dark Circles Blog**

Dr. Frankenstein

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject: Helping The Skin Get Thicker Reply with quote

Thicker skin will cover Dark Circles and make them go away.

The trick is getting the skin to actual get thick and stay that way.

I've heard that gentle washing, with only cool water, can help.
But we all need to wash our under eye areas sometimes.
'); //-->
admindc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can try to use some lotion/cream with some coverage effect...  but the effect would not as good as concealer..
'); //-->
Dr. Frankenstein

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject: Ways To Make The Skin Thicker Reply with quote

You could try using Petroleum Jelly or Vaseline.

These ointments retain moisture and stimulate the skin into getting thicker.
However, it might take a long time for the thicker skin to be visible.

I've used Petroleum Jelly on my face, nose, and lips.  It always helps the skin
get moisturized and re-generate itself.
'); //-->
Timothykirkpatrick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Re : How to hide dark circel without make up Reply with quote

This is not possible to hide Dark circle without make-up.
'); //-->

Best Eye Creams

Get LifeCell Here!

MrsHyde

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is possible to thicken the skin, but most creams etc which claim to be able to do that are talking rubbish.  There are expensive laser and injection treatments, hormone treatments etc, to thicken skin...people use them after steroid damage for example which thins the skin - I imagine steroid creams for something like acne might thin the skin.  But these are really extreme treatments!

There was an eye cream I heard of before which was meant to work at thickening the skin, but I can't remember what it's called...  something eye.  Helpful!  It wasn't a wrinkle cream, and you can only use it for a maximum amount of time before you have to take a break from it.  I'll try to find it.....

I've heard certain vitamin creams can help to thicken the skin: Vitamin C and A (some people say Vitamin E cream thickens skin, but I'm skeptical about this one).  I had a friend before who suffered from acne as a teenager. His doctor prescribed him a vitamin cream...I'm pretty sure it was Vitamin A (this can be probably be checked with a doctor)...to help his spots heal. The cream worked by stimulating the skin to grow and thicken, thereby healing quicker and reducing scars.  I can tell you it did actually make skin grow because he let me borrow it once or twice for a couple of huge zits...actually I didn't like it because it made the skin grow over my zit and prevented it from being able to 'come out' (I think I was meant to use it AFTER squeezing!  Yick ).  So this cream might work well for thickening skin under the eyes!  But one would have to check how safe it is to use around the eyes, and how often is best to use it.  Too much Vitamin A can be dangerous.

Vitamin K cream may help with broken capillaries which cause dark circles, it helps with bruises and speeds up the healing of sun-damaged skin.  Probably works for some people, but if your problem is thin skin then I don't imagine this cream would help much.
'); //-->
MrsHyde

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or if you suffer from bad circulation, they say this can be a cause of black rings.  There are lots of natural treatments for this...more long term than quick fix.  Try looking up remedies for varicose veins, these will work by improving circulation and strengthening cell walls, preventing broken veins and capillaries.  I'm not sure which ones work...  my mother is taking some natural rememdies for her varicose veins, so I'll ask her if any of them seem to be working.

Cayenne pepper is a good one for circulation... take some in some warm water everyday.  It'll blow your head off!!!!!  But it's good for you Smile  Haven't been brave enough to try it myself yet!  I think I might try some stuff to improve my circulation, see if it makes a difference. I tend to get cold hands and feet, which is a sign of bad circulation... even if it doesn't work for my black rings, it might prevent varicose veins later on!
'); //-->
MrsHyde

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, sorry for all the posts Wink

Or...

Has your friend tried natural organic cosmetics?  She might be able to wear them on her sensitive skin.  If you google it you'll find some make-up, concealers etc that she might be able to use.

'); //-->
brishen1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello, i am new here and its really nice post.
'); //-->
rjlyn06

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Brishen, it's nice to see you here. Anyway, you don't have to hide dark circles on your face. Try the Loreal facial wash and cream products. Hopefully, that problem will be solved soon.
'); //-->

Best Eye Creams

Get LifeCell Here!

discountlens

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ask your friend to go for some home remedies which will help to remove dark circles... Very Happy
'); //-->
williams_john

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
Advised your friend for trying powerful products which are now in market, he surly can get good result.
i also try a product and i got my real eyes.
'); //-->
Briancox2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To hide dark circles there are many techniques available. You can use some kind of creams or lotions. You can also use some anti aging powders. For finding best information you can search internet or you can visit make-up-artists. Here there are a lot of questions and answers regarding all kind of makeup related questions.
'); //-->
Post new topic Reply to topic Bookmark this thread with your favorite bookmark service!  My Dark Circles Blog Forum -> Make Up Tips to Cover Dark Circles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

AddThis Feed Button