My Dark Circles Blog Forum My Dark Circles Blog Forum
Discuss Everything About Dark Circle Under Eyes

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   Contact FormContact Form   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Muscle Anatomy Refresher

Post new topic   Reply to topic   Bookmark this thread with your favorite bookmark service!    My Dark Circles Blog Forum -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic 
shree3kdk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:30 am    Post subject: Muscle Anatomy Refresher Reply with quote

This refresher course is designed for a practitioner already familiar with the names and general locations of the muscles and bones of the body that wants to gain greater anatomical specificity while palpating muscles.  Course participants will receive a lecture on key terminology and principals of palpation.  The muscles that will be addressed include the majority of the superficial muscles and some of the deep muscles of the axial and appendicular body.  

Course participants will receive tableside assistance while drawing the muscles on each other (with non-toxic water color crayons) and performing resistive range of motion exercises for each muscle covered in the course.  It is strongly suggested that students review general locations of muscles and specific locations of bony landmarks prior to class.  A list of bony landmarks is available upon request.

Prerequisites:  This course is open to all LMTs and health care practitioners who wish to learn more on the topic.  Participants should be already familiar with the names and general locations of the muscles and bones.
'); //-->

Best Eye Creams

Get LifeCell Here!

** Best Wrinkle Cream Used By Models And Celebrities**

Click Here To Get Rid of Your Dark Circles Under Eyes

How Much Dark Circles Under Eyes Surgery Cost

Losing Dark Cirlces Without Surgery

Why Lack of Sleep Cause Dark Circles Under Eyes

Brand new iPhone. Get an iPhone 5 now. Click Here!!

** Click Here to Read on My Dark Circles Blog**

Post new topic Reply to topic Bookmark this thread with your favorite bookmark service!  My Dark Circles Blog Forum -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

AddThis Feed Button